The Fishers Health Department issued Public Health Order 03-2021 today, setting the expiration of current orders effective 12:00 a.m. April 6, 2021, coinciding with Governor Holcomb's latest orders.
The Fishers Health Department strongly advises all residents to continue following recommendations for COVID-19 mitigation:
- Continued mask-wearing
- Distancing from those outside your household
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces
- Getting vaccinated when eligible
With the eligibility of all Hoosiers 16+ to get vaccinated beginning March 31, the Fishers Health Department is challenging all residents to sign up for a COVID-19 vaccination through ourshot.in.gov to reach an 85% vaccination rate for all eligible residents in the city. The Department will begin reporting on the vaccination rates of age groups beginning the week of April 5, 2021.
The order outlines:
- Expiration of face-covering mandate
- Expiration of social gathering restrictions
- Expiration of restaurant and business capacity and distancing restrictions.
For previous Orders, visit www.fishers.in.us/PHO.