Fishers Parks is excited to announce that playgrounds and splash pads reopen June 12, coinciding with Governor Holcomb’s Back on Track Indiana plan. Saxony Lake & Beach opens Sunday, June 14.
Effective today, Friday, June 12, Fishers Parks and Department of Public Works plan the following:
- Fishers Parks playgrounds are open. Drinking fountains in Fishers Parks remain closed.
- Splash pads at Billericay Park and Holland Park are open. Face coverings are recommended for ages 2+ outside the water area (not to be worn in the water area).
- Saxony Lake and Beach opens on Sunday, June 14 from 11 AM - 7 PM.
- Shelter rentals for up to 250 people resume. Make a reservation.
- Athletic field rentals for non-contact sports for groups of 250 resume.
All park amenities are planned to be fully operational during Stage 5, which is set to begin on July 4. This includes venue rentals for more than 250 individuals.
As Fishers Parks phases toward fully opening, under the guidance of the Fishers Health Department, residents are encouraged to take the necessary precautions to slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Practice social distancing: stay 6 feet apart and avoid congregating
- Wash your hands frequently or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Wear a face covering if you are over the age of 2
Fishers Parks’ reopening schedule is subject to change dependent upon the Governor’s Back on Track Indiana plan and subsequent Executive Orders.
Follow Fishers Parks on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest information on events and cancelations. Fishers Parks will reassess cancelations with each Phase of the Governor’s Back on Track Indiana Plan.
To learn more about the Fishers Recovery Plan, visit FishersRecovery.com.