Fishers Parks & Recreation is excited to bring new treats and activities to the annual Boo Bash event presented by Johnson Jensen LLP on Friday, October 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. on the Central Green in front of City Hall. The free celebration invites families of all ages to the Halloween village featuring safe trick-or-treating, new games and experiences, music, and more. A sensory friendly hour will take place from 4 to 5 p.m. for children and families with special needs.
This year's event is bigger and better than ever with exciting new festivities, as well as bewitching family favorites, including:
- Trick or treating at over 70 local business and City of Fishers department booths
- Over 40 Teal Pumpkin Project booths providing non-food items for children with food allergies and for whom candy is not an option * A brand new digital scavenger hunt on the free Nickel Plate District mobile app. Download the app on the App Store or on Google Play to participate.
- A fun inflatable corn maze on the AMP lawn
- A spooky display of jack-o-lanterns carved by the community at the Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza
- The Halloween-themed movie Toy Story of Terror at the newly renovated Nickel Plate District AMP
A new, exciting feature at this year’s event is the Boo Bash takeover on the free Nickel Plate District mobile app. The app, available on the App Store or on Google Play, will serve as the complete digital guide to the event, and offer exclusive vendor information, event alerts, and access to the brand new Boo Bash Passport Scavenger Hunt.
While at Boo Bash, attendees are encouraged to visit 3 of the areas listed in Boo Bash Passport section of the app,to check in and enter the code word found in that specific area. Attendees who check in at 3 areas will be entered to win a prize and the winner will be announced on Monday, October 29.
Boo Bash attendees can also tag their photos during and after the event on social media with #FishersBooBash for a chance to win a prize for the best event photo. Find more info here, and follow Fishers Parks & Recreation on Facebook and Twitter.