- Richard Block - President, District At Large
- Eric Moeller - Vice President, District NC
- Cecilia Coble - District At Large
- Todd Zimmerman - District At Large
- Brad DeReamer - District NE
- David C. George - District SW
- Pete Peterson - District SE
- Selina Stoller - District NW
- John Weingardt - District SC
- Third Monday, rescheduled for holidays that fall on Mondays
- Work Session: 5:30 p.m.
- Regular Session: 7 p.m.
- City Hall Auditorium, 1 Municipal Dr., Fishers, IN 46038
Agendas and Minutes
A livestream broadcast is available during the above meeting times. Recorded videos are available 24 to 48 hours following the meeting on the City of Fishers' YouTube channel.
Every four years, residents of Fishers elect a mayor, a nine-member city council, and a city clerk. The mayor holds the executive powers for the city and the city council holds the legislative powers. The city clerk is the clerk of the council and maintains all records required by law.
Six councilors are elected to represent their districts and three are elected "at-large" which means all Fishers residents vote on those three councilors. The City Council elects a council president and vice-president each year.