The Fishers Police Department consists of three divisions, including Investigations, Patrol, and Support. These divisions work together to ensure the safety of our residents. All divisions are based out of the Fishers Police Department located in the Fishers Municipal Complex.
The Investigations Division provides primary investigations to the City of Fishers including criminal cases reported by the public along with Intelligence analysis. The division is also responsible for operation of the property room and evidence collection and processing. Learn more about the Investigations Division.
Patrol officers respond to a variety of service related calls 24 hours a day, including traffic accidents, ordinance violations, and other calls for assistance. Learn more about the Patrol Division.
Support personnel manage police records, manage the recruiting and hiring process of officers, provide animal control and more. Learn more about the Support Division.
- Crime Reports
- Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies - CALEA
- DARE America
- Domestic Violence Assistance - Alternatives, Inc.
- Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Federal Trade Commission
- Hamilton County
- HSI Victim Notification Program
- Indiana Association of Chiefs of Police
- Indiana Sheriff's Assoc. Sex Offender Registry