The stormwater group is a subset of the Water Quality Division. This group is responsible for stormwater and floodplain management in the city.
The City of Fishers Stormwater program conducts several programs throughout the year to encourage sustainability, clean water, and water quality. Use these quick links to jump to the information below.
• Drainage & Sump Pump Issues
• Illegal Waterway or Storm Drain Dumping
• Construction Site Erosion or Mud in the Streets
• Floodplain Construction or Filling
• Drainage Swale or Easement Construction
• Pond Erosion, Vegetation, or Muck Related Concerns
• Storm Sewer Maintenance, Sinkholes, Clogs, or Pond Level
Find more information about Fishers Utilities' stormwater program here.