Apparel Design Contest
Calling All Local Artists!
The City of Fishers is excited to announce its very first apparel design contest! We’ll be collecting artwork submissions from residents of all ages and skill levels. The winning design(s) will be included in the apparel sold in our new online store (coming soon). We can’t wait to show our Fishers pride with this new gear featuring the talented artwork of our residents!
Deadline to submit your design is October 14, 2020.
- Must include the name “FISHERS”
- Design may include “INDIANA”
- May include “1872”— the year that Fishers was established
- May incorporate the Fishers logo or icon
- Design may include the City’s tagline – “SMART. VIBRANT. ENTREPRENRUAL.”
- Should evoke a feeling of hometown pride and be a design that residents of all ages would like to wear
- Designs must be single color
- Designs should include your artist signature
- Final files must be submitted in vector format with any text converted to outlines for proper display
- Winners will be announced and showcased on the City’s social media accounts and website
- Winning artist(s) will receive a free apparel item with their design and a prize pack
- See your artwork worn by Fishers residents
The Fine Print
- Rights to the designs submitted will belong to the City of Fishers for use in its apparel store and other promotional materials. Final artwork may be altered in order to match specifications from print producer.
How to Submit
- Submit final design files in vector format via email with the subject line “Apparel Design Contest” by October 14, 2020