Enjoy a stroll through the Nickel Plate District as you enjoy local and regional artwork on Friday, July 13 from 6 to 9 p.m. Participating businesses will feature artists and artwork will be available for purchase during the event. End the evening with an AMP After Dark show featuring Jennie DeVoe. View the Event Map for details.
Special thanks to the Fishers Arts Council, Nickel Plate Arts, and the Nickel Plate District Business Council for their support!
2018 Arts Crawl Participating Businesses and Artists:
- Another Broken Egg – Aimee Bruno, mixed media
- Blue Peppermint – Rock band Retro on the Rocks and painter Margot Bogue
- Carpenter Realtors- Metal artist Samuel Bowen
- Central Green (in front of City Hall) – Highway 9 Blues Band
- Citizens State Bank – Julie Cranfill, an acrylic artist, and Tomas Howie, who does painting, drawing and photography
- City Hall – Harpist Megan Biner will play during the opening reception of Art in City Hall featuring the Hamilton County Artist Association
- Dottie Couture – AskCheeseWoodworks, featuring handmade woodworking
- The Flats at Switch – Fishers Arts Council will host jazz guitarist Steve Newby and Sun King Brewing beer
- Four Day Ray – The Rays, a swing and country band, and contemporary and abstract artist Ben Jennings Design
- Gallery 116 – Acoustic guitarist and singer Kolo Bell and Julie Strawhacker, a mixed media artist, who also makes jewelry
- Handels – Artist Craig Martin, who painted the new Handels mural
- Imavex – The company will showcase student contest winners
- Ignite Studio – Fishers MusicWorks will perform and artist Patty Klunzinger will do glass-blowing demonstrations inside this new maker space at Fishers Library
- Jeanette Kassebaum, Attorney – visual artist Andi Overman
- Kelsaw Music – Piano and guitar students from Kelsaw and Micheles Studio will perform such songs as Somewhere Over the Rainbow, You are My Sunshine, Amazing Grace, Ribbon In the Sky, Wonderful World, My Girl, Ode to Joy and more. Also, sign up to win free 30-minute music lessons
- Lou Vino – Painter Shelley Feeney
- Magnolia Bank – Abstract artist Dionne Bales
- Meyer Najem – Guitar and vocal duo Graham Case and artist Sharon Brooks, who does rural/life and landscapes
- Pocket Park – Daybreak Jazz Collective
- Pure Eatery – Kyle Blodsoe, who plays and sings funk, soul, blues and rock
- Roman & Leo (and Vardagen) – Children’s book author and illustrator Rachel “SunRai” Sims and poet Lylanne Musselman. There will be readings every 15 minutes inside Vardagen
- Sharp Printing – Watercolor artist Sherry Haltom and artist Shelli Sharp
- Shine Design – Holly Forville with Upstairs Ceramics creates functional pottery
- Smoothie King – Hamilton Southeastern High School student Riley Newton will display pet portraits, and the business will display photography by Fishers High School students.
- Source Yoga – Tina Mangos will give salsa lessons every 30 minutes beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- The Edge electrical box (along 116th) – Painter Jen Byler will unveil her new series, “Gramma Indiana” by the electrical box she painted earlier this spring
- The Wine Guy at Grapevine Cottage – Photographers Ann Craig-Cinnamon and John Cinnamon and Resonate150 will perform marimba and hammered dulcimer
- Also at look for the Fishers High School Drum Corp. and magician Anthony Boler, who will be roaming throughout the Nickel Plate District.